Meet the Experts!
For many runners, especially marathon first-timers, the run up to the Virgin Money London Marathon can mean the start of sleepless nights worrying: What if I get injured? What should I wear? How far should I have run before the big day?
Every year in advance of Race Day, we invite runners to come and meet the marathon experts. This event, for both new and improving runners, is the ideal opportunity to discuss your race preparation with some of the foremost authorities in the world of distance running and get the best possible advice to help you prepare for the race.
The 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon Meet the Experts day will take place on Saturday 3 February 2018 at Central Hall Westminster, an iconic venue just metres from the glorious London Marathon Finish Line.
Meet the Experts 2018 will feature:
- The Final Countdown: Nail your marathon training with top coach and former international runner, Martin Yelling
- Marathon Fuelling: Sports nutritionist Anita Bean has the tips you need to be on top of your hydration and nutrition strategies
- Runner's World Pace Team: Andy Dixon, editor of Runner's World, has the advice you need to hit the right pace on Race Day
- Celebrity Interviews: Interviews with celebrity runners who have completed the 26.2-mile distance will inspire you to the Finish Line
- Exclusive offers: New Balance have all the kit and shoe advice you'll ever need, and will be offering special discounts on the official 2018 VMLM clothing range
- Injury Advice: Sports rehab specialists on hand throughout the day with practical advice to overcome your running niggles
Tickets to attend Meet the Experts are only £20. Places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please use the button below to register.
Watch the video below for highlights from the 2017 Meet the Experts day for a taste of what's on offer to runners every year.