2021 Charity of the Year
The Charity of the Year for the 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon has been selected and will be announced in due course.
2022 Charity of the Year
Please check back here for more details on the Charity of the Year process for 2022.
All charities involved with the Virgin Money London Marathon will receive a notification once the process for 2022 is open.
Official charities of the London Marathon
- 2019: The Dementia Revolution (Alzheimer's Society & Alzheimer's Research UK)
- 2018: Teenage Cancer Trust
- 2017: The Royal Foundation's Heads Together Campaign
- 2016: NSPCC
- 2015: Cancer Research UK
- 2014: Anthony Nolan
- 2013: YouthNet and Age UK
- 2012: Team PB (Prostate Cancer Charity and Breast Cancer Care)
- 2011: Oxfam
- 2010: CLIC Sargent