Apply for 2022 Charity of the Year
The application process to choose a charity partner for the 2022 Virgin Money London Marathon is now closed.
Applications will be assessed by the LME COTY panel and used to select the shortlist.
A minimum of five charities will be shortlisted and invited to present to the LME COTY panel, scheduled for the week beginning 18 May 2020.
Following the shortlist pitches, two charities will be asked to a final presentation in the week beginning 8 June 2020.
Official charities of the London Marathon
- 2019: The Dementia Revolution (Alzheimer's Society & Alzheimer's Research UK)
- 2018: Teenage Cancer Trust
- 2017: The Royal Foundation's Heads Together Campaign
- 2016: NSPCC
- 2015: Cancer Research UK
- 2014: Anthony Nolan
- 2013: YouthNet and Age UK
- 2012: Team PB (Prostate Cancer Charity and Breast Cancer Care)
- 2011: Oxfam
- 2010: CLIC Sargent