Key dates for our charity partners
Here are some dates to note over the next few months. We’ve also included some previous milestones to help you keep track of our processes and communications with you. While they are correct at the time of writing, all are subject to change – we will give you as much warning as possible of any changes.
We will also email you each month to highlight anything important that is coming up and other useful information.
- 21 January: After Thursday 21 January, you can re-watch the webinar on the new opportunities for charities to be involved.
- 29 January: Charities received their console log-in details and the guide to their use.
- 10 February: We shared the drop-down data with charities that have level 1 and level 2 packages
- 16 February: We shared the marketing toolkit with all charities to help you promote your places in the event.
- February: Drop-down data for charities with these packages was refreshed.
- 20 August: to help you fill your places, we have extended our deadlines so your entry system for the 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon will now close at 17:00 on Friday 20 August.
- To help you fill your places, we have extended our deadlines, so your entry console for the virtual 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon will now close in September, the exact date is TBC.
- September: 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon Final Instructions sent to participants.
- 29 September: Virgin Money London Marathon Running Show opens at ExCel London.
- 2 October: Virgin Money London Marathon Running Show closes.
- 3 October: The Virgin Money London Marathon 2021 Event Day.
- October (date TBC): The results of the 2022 London Marathon ballot will be announced.