London Marathon Recovery Guide
THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE GUIDE
This 17-page guide concentrates on the recovery strategies you should use after taking part in the marathon, and also explains what to expect in terms of the physical stress your body received during the race.
The guide includes information on:
- What to do immediately after the race
- Motivation and training programmes for the post-marathon weeks
- Physical therapy and massage
- Periodisation and cross-training
- Nutritional considerations
- Equipment and physiological considerations
PLEASE NOTE: This is a downloadable product. It is not a physical product that will be sent to you in the post.
Product Code: london-marathon-recovery-guide
Beginner Marathon Training Plan
Intermediate Marathon Training Plan
Advanced Marathon Training Plan