London Marathon Store
Visit the NEW London Marathon Store!
1-3 Norton Folgate, Bishopsgate, London E1 6DB
The London Marathon commissioned the market-leading retailer Sweatshop to design and manage the London Marathon store on its behalf. Sweatshop, which was established by Chris Brasher, co-founder of the London Marathon, is an award-winning, specialist-running retailer and has had a long relationship with the event, supporting its runners through their training and preparation.
- The best choice of cutting edge technical running products in the City of London
- Official 2014 Virgin Money London Marathon adidas clothing collection
- Unrivalled service, including FREE gait analysis to provide the best running shoes for you with the best possible comfort and fit
- No quibble 30-day shoe satisfaction guarantee
- FREE sports bra fit service
- adidas 26rs club NOW OPEN - The home of marathon training, whether you’ve run sub 2:30, 4:30 or only have a single mile under your belt, the 26rs are here to help you conquer the miles. Join our run club for training runs, free changing, locker and shower facilities and much more from adidas running to boost your run.
View more info on adidas 26rs club
|Mon:||8am - 7pm|
|Tues:||8am - 8pm|
|Weds:||8am - 7pm|
|Thurs:||8am - 8pm|
|Fri:||8am - 7pm|
|Sat:||9am - 6pm|
|Sun:||11am - 5pm|
1-3 Norton Folgate,
Bishopgate, E1 6DB
Click here for location map
• 200m from Liverpool St
(Overground / Tube)
TEL: 0844 332 5237